Monday, October 5, 2009

Mashup Monday

I have spent the last hour exploring plum mad dog mean mashups! And they r mean! Very clever and cool. i loved the Portwiture but failed the test (twit that i am!) to mashit my very own portwiture to my blog. Then I discovered Gimme Shiny . . another test failed as you can see I have added something that sounds quite awful but is harmless getsatisfaction.com. To clear my name this is the help page of Gimme Shiny - a mashup of images from Flickr and deviantART. Very cool pics in a slideshow. I'll keep working on it.
IRONY: Y is it that almost every vodcast demostrating new and emerging technologies uses old technology (such as paper, pen and whiteboard!) 2 explain it's creation and application? Hmmm . . the ulttimate mashup I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter