Monday, October 26, 2009

Web browsers r not wowsers!

I use a web browser every day at work and at home and yet I have never given a thought as to what it is or how it does what it does . . it was just there. I took my web browser for granted basically. I made the switch a while ago to Google Chrome and we have been very happy together, Google Chrome is fast, organized, looks funky (very important!), plays well with iGoogle and I love the way it thumnails my recent browsing. However . . Firefox has heaps of add-ons that would be very useful to me . . in particular the Stumlbeupon feature. How cool . . Firefox will get to know me and then go out into cyberspace out hunt out sites and information that matches my interests! What a great little friend. So, move over Google Chrome, FireFox is making a reappearance on my home pc. Who will win my defaulted heart? Stay tuned. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter